Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics of Minnesota Launches Functional Medicine Campaign
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (Nov. 5, 2019) — To ensure that consumers and referring providers are aware of the functional medicine therapies they offer, Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics of Minnesota recently launched a multimedia campaign on functional medicine in their local market.
The mission of functional medicine is to provide personalized care that integrates traditional medicine with alternative therapies for holistic health and wellness. Through effective, nonsurgical treatment options that enhance the body’s natural healing processes, functional medicine treats the whole person, not just their symptoms.
In the newly released campaign, Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics of Minnesota is promoting four functional medicine treatment options, including:
PRP Therapy: Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) has a higher concentration of platelets, which contain special proteins called growth factors that play a key role in the ability to heal naturally. This technique involves safely injecting platelet-rich plasma directly to damaged joints and tissues for more rapid healing. PRP therapy can be used for:
- Pain relief – Improving degenerative joint conditions like arthritis
- Hair loss – Stimulating dormant follicles to improve the health and texture of thinning hair
- Facial rejuvenation (a.k.a. “vampire facials”) – Promoting healthy cell activity for younger-looking skin
Ketamine Therapy: As a non-opioid anesthetic that manages sensitivity to pain signals, ketamine provides an alternative to surgery or potentially addictive medications for certain types of pain, particularly when neuropathic (nerve-related) issues play a role. Ketamine therapy can be used for:
- Acute and chronic pain relief – For conditions such as complex regional pain syndrome/reflex sympathetic dystrophy (CRPS/RSD), fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, neuralgia, causalgia and more, including certain types of cancer pain
- Mental and emotional health – For depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
IV Infusion Therapy: This technique adds vitamins, electrolytes and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream, so the body can absorb what it needs faster and more efficiently. IV infusion therapy is a safe, effective way to stay well-nourished and treat common ailments that may limit activity, such as:
- Rehydration – Replenishing essential nutrients for faster athletic recovery
- Improving health – Decreasing fatigue, weight gain and inflammation
- Overcoming pain – Relieving migraines, joint pain and muscle pain
- Improving wellness – Boosting natural immunities, relieving stress and anxiety
Peptide Therapy: This therapeutic option supports health and anti-aging goals naturally by using the body’s own healing properties, offering an effective, safe addition to any fitness regimen or wellness program. Peptides occur naturally in the body and can be used to reverse growth hormone deficiencies:
- Age management and sexual health – Correcting hormone imbalances, enhancing sex drive and overcoming psychogenic erectile dysfunction (ED), improving bone density and skin elasticity
- Pain management – Relieving joint and muscle pain, accelerating natural healing
- Weight management – Lowering body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, boosting metabolism
- General wellness – Improving energy, mental focus, sleep, immunity, and muscle tone, strength and stamina
- Preventing and managing disease – Lowering cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation
The care team at Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics of Minnesota works closely with patients to understand their needs, their goals, and the root causes of their health and wellness challenges. With the guidance of a personalized treatment plan, patients can take a more natural path to holistic health through functional medicine. For more information, call (612) 20-SPINE or visit tckeepactive.com.
About Advanced Spine and Pain Clinics of Minnesota
The pain management providers at Advanced Spine & Pain Clinics of Minnesota work as an integrated team to address the unique needs of patients who suffer from chronic pain. Advanced Spine & Pain Clinics of Minnesota offers the best in today’s minimally invasive, high-tech interventions, incorporating the most up-to-date treatments in medications and alternative modalities. The overriding philosophy is to relieve the pain, restore normal function, and rejuvenate the body in an ethical and evidence-based manner for the timely management of complex spinal and other pain problems.