Our Search Engine Marketing reading list for the week ending Friday, April 13, 2012.
Friday, April 13, 2012
- ‘Very strong quarter,’ two-for-one stock split for Google – NYTimes.com
- Apple Fires Back at the Feds, Amazon – AllThingsD
- JK Rowling Updates Website, Teases First Adult Book – Mashable
- Facebook One-Ups Google With A Kind Of ‘Facebook+’: Your FB Email, Timeline Names Are Now Linked Up | TechCrunch
- It’s Greater Kansas City Day. Go Royals! Go Rotary Club Youth Camp!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Google CPCs Continue To Decline – Yahoo/Bing’s Rise While Spend Overall Grows In Q1 – Search Engine Land
- How Mike Tyson Became a Social Media Heavyweight – Mashable
- LogMeIn Prepares To Take On Dropbox & Box With Launch Of Cloud Storage Service Cubby | TechCrunch
- Integrating Paid Ads With Social Media Effectively | ClickZ
- Pinterest: An Introductory Guide for Marketers – Search Engine Watch
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
- Google+ Redesigned With New Navigation, Profile Pages – Search Engine Watch
- The Next Shift at Google Could Have Big Impact on Advertisers | Advertising Age
- Groupon Ticket Holders Can Now Bypass Will Call | ClickZ
- WordPress 3.4 Beta 2 is here.
- R-O-M Corporation, Prime Design Ladder Racks Enter Strategic Alliance | R-O-M News
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- Facebook ads have higher clickthrough rates on weekends, study finds – Inside Facebook
- Walt Mossberg: Typing With No Hands – AllThingsD
- Joe Posnanski’s column about Bubba Watson is Joe’s last for Sports Illustrated.
Monday, April 9, 2012
- How Facebook Search Could Help Google Escape The Antitrust Noose | Search Engine Land
- Woof! Rover.com Fetches $3.4 Million to Be Airbnb for Dogs – AllThingsD
- AT&T to Sell Most of Yellow Pages to Cerberus for $950 Million – Bloomberg
- Landon Donovan was here but David Beckham wasn’t as #SKC Sporting KC moves to 5-0 with win over LA Galaxy. KansasCity.com
- Weekly SEM Reading List | 04/06/2012 | Group 3 Solutions